Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of this reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of products and not trying to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor inventhelp caveman commercials you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and freeads4you.wordpress.com they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they begin a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent invention is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.