Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to patent an idea or product good an inspiration you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. product patent or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and inventhelp commercial they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part different yourself as marketable maybe can.